We are very excited to have launched our new website design after several months in development! You’ll see things are looking pretty spiffy around here, and it’s all been completely re-built from the engine up.
A few of our goals with the new website were to make it faster, easier to navigate for users, responsive for mobile devices and easier for us to manage/update. Most of all, we wanted to help our clients get to know us better. If you take a gander around the site, I think you’ll get a pretty good idea of who we are and what we do as a company.
Building a business can be very much like building a website. Here are just a few key components to a successful build out:
- Strong Home Page – This is the first impression your target audience will experience, much like when someone walks into your physical business for the first time.
- Easy to Navigate – A clear road map of your site that is well planned and creates ease of use is important. The same holds true as people navigate through your store while shopping.
- Keep it Simple and Consistent – So many times as business leaders we overwhelm our consumers by how much we know about what we do. Give your audience only the information they request and make it relatable to them.
- Keep it Fresh – The digital environment is fluid and ever changing. How people garner information about you and from you today will not be the same in several years from now. Websites and businesses must stay fresh and up to date otherwise they will find themselves in danger of becoming extinct.
- Drive It, Show It Off – Many business owners spend thousands of dollars to build fancy websites and leave them covered and parked in the garage. The primary purpose of your website is for consumers to shop you online. Don’t just build it and leave it in the garage and expect anyone outside of you to appreciate it. Utilize social media, blogs, and networking to show off your brand.
- Need Help – At High Road Digital we specialize in building custom websites and road maps that match your business needs and help you reach your ideal consumer. Let us help.
Don’t forget to check out our new website, highroaddigital.com and let us know what you think about our new “ride”.